// Welcome to SpectreXR team
Let's create XR experiences together
Careers at SpectreXR
We are looking for an ambitious and creative software engineer with experience in Unity 3D (C#) to join the SpectreXR team!
Why do you want to be part of the SpectreXR team?
- you will work on innovative projects with XR (AR-VR-MR) technologies and hardware
- paycheck according to experience and knowledge
- you will have flexible working hours and a relaxed atmosphere
- you will get Christmas and Easter bonuses
- you will be provided with continuing professional education in the field of XR technologies (XR bootcamps)
- you will always have a team ready to help you
Our perfect candidate is first and foremost a team player whose daily job will be to develop XR (AR-VR-MR) solutions and applications.
Desired skills are:
- at least 2 years of experience in application development in Unity 3D environment
- excellent knowledge of C# programming language
- experience with object-oriented programming
- experience working in an agile environment
- excellent knowledge of English language
- passion for new technologies
An additional plus is:
- good knowledge working in the Azure Devops environment
- experience in working with 3D elements
- experience in optimizing applications and solutions in the XR environment (GPU and CPU)
- experience in working with hand tracking technologies
The recruitment process consists of 3 steps:
- Interview 1
- Terms of reference
- Interview 2
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Maybe you don't have everything listed that you've read so far?
Contact us anyway! We would love to meet you.
Submit your cover letter, CV, and links to work you find relevant to this position. We look forward to your application!
Type of contract – Full time
Deadline for submission of applications
First phase – 15.6.2021.